In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the Holder are set out below:
Owner: RAIG FLAIX, S.L.
Address: Avda. Lluís Pericot 1-3, 17003 Girona (Catalunya, Spain)
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Any person who accesses the RENT A BIKE GIRONA website is considered a User. The User agrees to use the Web page and those services made available through it, in accordance with the Law, morals, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of this clause. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the Web for illegal and / or contrary purposes or purposes, which are harmful to the rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the Web or prevent its normal use, or of the services accessible through it.
The use of the Web and / or its Services, will imply the full and unreserved acceptance, and the validity, of each and every one of the clauses included in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, for which the User must be aware of the importance of reading them every time you visit the Web.
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, videos, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and content that are collected on the Web are protected by Spanish legislation on the Intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of RENT A BIKE GIRONA from third party licensors. The total or partial reproduction and / or publication of the Web, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its diffusion, nor its modification, transformation or decompilation, nor other legally recognized rights of its owner, is not allowed, without prior permission. and in writing thereof. The User, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on the Web for their personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illegal activities is prohibited. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by RENT A BIKE GIRONA from third party licensors, which will ensure compliance with the above conditions as well as the proper use of the content presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the User.
The user accepts that all their personal data are fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance is extended to third parties that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights digital, we offer you the following information about the processing of personal data that you can provide us with:
– Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
RENT A BIKE GIRONA. Our data is at the top of this legal notice.
• We process the information provided to us to provide and invoice our services and products.
• If you give us your consent, we can also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
– How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary. That is, as long as you are a user of our services or want to continue receiving information.
– What legitimacy do we have to be able to process your data?
1. The legal basis for the processing of your data are the consents you give us.
(Under 14 years old) It will be understood that the information sent by children under 14 years of age has been sent by the consent of their legal representatives. If not, the legal representative must inform us as soon as possible.
2. Compliance with applicable laws or execution of a contract. In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data to comply with a relevant law / regulation, or to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are subject.
– Who will we communicate your data to?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
– What rights does the user have and how to exercise them?
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
• They also have the right to withdraw the consent previously given.
• Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
• In certain circumstances, interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Interested persons also have the right to the portability of their data.
• Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
You can exercise the above rights by sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you to our address or email (which appear at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
– How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the interested party, who guarantees that the data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data that are marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide the requested service.
– What data do we process?
The data we process ranges from the following categories:
• Identifying data.
• Postal or electronic addresses.
• Other information requested in our forms.
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
– For what purpose do we process your data?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
-Provide the contracted services.
-Facilitate the products purchased.
-Responding to your requests for information, products or services
-Where we have legal obligations, process personal data
-Plan and develop organizational aspects (such as internal communications, budgets, administration and project management)
-Provide access to our resources
-Manage the website
-For any additional purpose in which we are required to notify you and obtain your consent, including the purposes required by local law, we will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for those purposes.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing that we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
• Information on the personal data treatment policies.
• Performing regular backups.
• Data access control.
• Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
RENT A BIKE GIRONA with the maximum possible diligence so that the data and information it offers on its website is updated at all times. It does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the right to modify these contents at any time. RENT A BIKE GIRONA will be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the website.
Commercial relations between clients will be governed by the general conditions that, if necessary, would be established by RENT A BIKE GIRONA in a specific document for this purpose, or for the specific agreements that may be agreed with clients.
COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING AND INFORMATION POLICY
RENT A BIKE GIRONA hereby undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Web, produced as a result of incomplete maintenance and / or updating of the information contained will not be considered as misleading advertising. in these sections. RENT A BIKE GIRONA, as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of said errors.
RENT A BIKE GIRONA undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. For these purposes, all the information sent to RENT A BIKE GIRONA clients that is intended to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and RENT A BIKE GIRONA, as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities, will not be considered as commercial communication. specific to the service that the client has contracted.
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. This Legal Notice and all the relationships established between RENT A BIKE GIRONA the User of the Web and its services will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation.